Accounts Payable Administrator
- BBBH795041 Oct 01, 2021 Competitive
Accounts Payable Specialist required for a 12 month contract with a leading Life Science organisation in Co Tipperary.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist. You will be responsible for day to day accounts payable activities while working as a part of the successful team. The role is a full time position and you will be required to work on site.
- Processing of supplier invoices, ensuring accurate coding and approval.
- Assisting the accounts team for month end close.
- Stock invoice accrual review.
- Supplier invoice queries, Liaising with suppliers to resolve queries and discrepancies.
- Freight/clearance invoice entry & queries.
- Supplier statements reconciliation.
- Raising Sales invoices & debit notes entry, commission invoice and follow up queries.
- Raising Customs and Proforma invoices.
- HM Customs duty & vat (UK) entry & queries of same each month.
- Quarterly review of duty & clearance accrual.
- Providing cover for Weekly payment run.
- Releasing credit hold maintenance.
- Daily matching of purchase orders to supplier invoices & credit notes.
- Supporting management & colleagues regarding AP issues that may arise on a day-to-day basis.
- Qualified Accounting Technician.
- 3 years minimum experience in an Accounts Payable role.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Be a team player working with others to achieve company goals.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.