Republic of Ireland
- BBBH793908 Sep 22, 2021 Competitive
Experienced Solutions Architect required for a growing Technology team. This role is fully remote and is open to Ireland and UK based applicants.
This role of a Solutions Architect will sit at the centre of all application, platform and services being delivered the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) division and will be core to the design of solutions to meet our Client's and Business needs.
The Solutions Architect will be required to lead interactions between all stakeholders including our Clients, our Technology Partners (in-house and 3rd Party), and our Operations Teams to understand, design and articulate business and technology solutions.
A balanced mix of technical and business skills is a must as this role will ensure that technical solutions are in alignment with overall architectural strategy and technical vision of the BPO division.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 + years' experience in large scale application support operations with strong exposure to design, development, implementation, and management of complex customer facing solutions.
- Understanding of business analysis techniques and processes.
- Strong organizational, analytical and system thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with client, business and IT teams.
- Established ability to manage vendors and client's relationships.
Here are some of the primary responsibilities of the Solutions Architect:
- Lead interactions between all stakeholders including our Clients, our Technology Partners (in-house and 3rd Party), and our Operations Teams to understand, design and articulate business and technology solutions to continuously improve the Front and Back Office Outsourcing Capabilities.
- Perform system and business architecture evaluation and collaborate with senior management and IT teams to improve and support the Contact Centre Platform and any 3rd party integrations.
- Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required.
- Understand client requirements, current IT and Application architecture, business opportunities and have a vision to guide the architecture.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for solution architectural frameworks, methods, and tools.
- Work with external development teams and support engineers to analyse, identify and resolve any technical issues as they arise.
- Analyse the business impact that certain technical choices may have on the BPO division or its client's business processes.
- Continuously monitor emerging changes to the Contact Centre Cloud Platform and propose changes to the existing platform where necessary.
- Research technological advancements and ensure that information systems are continuously improved and aligned with industry and standards; design and provide updates to enhance solutions.
- Be responsible for documenting and managing the architecture roadmap, application needs and risk analysis in line with the Group standards.
WHAT WOULD ALSO BE GREAT TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Genesys Cloud Platform and Ms Dynamics 365 a distinct advantage.
- Be familiar with principles of GDPR, DPIA and IT security management.
- Experience in customer support/ contact centre / CRM solutions such as MS Dynamics and Sales Force
- Experience and exposure in collaborative technology solutioning including client workshops, joint solutioning sessions, co-creation sessions will be an added plus.
- Knowledge of procurement processes and the ability to participate and respond to RFPs.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300