- BBBH773676 Jan 19, 2021 Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a large scale food producer who are looking for an experienced and strategic plant manager to join their established team!
We are recruiting for a globally leading food manufacturer who have are looking to make strategic improvements to their established production facility. To do this they are looking for an experienced Plant Manager who has a history in the food space as well as a strong understanding of Lean and automation.
You will be tasked with leading the entire production facility on a day to day basis. As well as working closely with the technical and production teams to identify opportunities as well as co-ordinate and implement continuous improvement activity.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the business you will have a valued imput into processes and strategies moving forward.
- Lead all processing activities to ensure the plant operates effectively whilst achieving company financial goals.
- Leading and supporting the development of continuous improvement on the site to advance standards, processes and training development in the plant.
- Project Managing the implementation of Lean programmes throughout the plant with specific focus on production and planning
- Coordinate all aspects of the plant supply chain from raw material sourcing, processing through to dispatch.
- Establish site goals and strategies and lead business to ensure operational efficiency, review performance indicators and direct action accordingly.
- Planning of manufacturing processes and methods to generate improved plant performance and workflow optimization and efficiency.
- Provide leadership to preventative maintenance teams and ensure plant environment and equipment are fit for purpose.
- Tracking progress of implementation and reporting monthly on the site performance KPIs, ensuring the site is on track and delivering expected results
- Must have experience in a similar role in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in using process improvement methodologies
- Experience working with senior stakeholders to set strategic goals
- Have a can do attitude and the drive and desire to drive on and improve an established business
If you feel you are the right person for this role or would like to learn more, apply below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555