- BBBH789958 Aug 10, 2021 €20k - €30k
We are looking for Customer Service Agents open with our banking clients who will provide full support to client's customers and answer queries and offer solutions to their problems.
Our client in banking sector is looking for Customer Service Agents who are vital to the customers. They solve problems, offer support, provide answers over the phone to our client's wide customer base across our range of product and services.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent with previous experience in customer service, call centres, or high volume of customer interactions.
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Gather customer's information and determine the issue by evaluating and analysing the symptoms.
- Diagnose and resolve technical and software issues involving internet connectivity, login problems and more.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Good Communicator
- Focused on fair customer outcomes.
- Logical problem solver
- Patient and emotionally intelligent
- Strong team player
- Leaving cert completed with a Pass in Ordinary Level Maths and English or a Level 7 Degree completed or 10 years work experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222