Quality Control Supervisor with leading pharmaceutical based in Mayo. You will be responsible for the planning, supervision and control of testing schedule
* Provide motivation to the team and take appropriate corrective action on individual/team performance where required.
* Hold performance meetings according to company policy.
* To take an active role in the recruitment of team members.
* Update TMS and take appropriate action where an individual's attendance / timekeeping is below the expected standard.
* Actively participate in the training and certification of new employees.
* Ensure that all aspects of the area of responsibility are fully staffed and that any constraints are managed appropriately.
* Ensure all activities are completed in line with regulatory (QA and EHS) and corporate requirements.
* Provide required date per testing timelines to support product release and the global stability program.
* Provide team KPI data.
* Any other meeting as directed by the area Manager.
* Provide review and approval of local and corporate documents.
* Work directly with other Laboratory Testing Leads to ensure that all testing is completed as per schedule.
* Facilitate movement of personnel among testing teams in order to ensure that the collective testing schedules are achieved.
* Ensure timely review of data generated within the team in conjunction with the Documentation Review Lead.
* Work in conjunction with the laboratory trainer to ensure that sufficient technicians are proficient in the necessary product assays.
Education and Experience/Knowledge:
* Proven track record in direct people management
* Scientific qualification in relevant discipline
* Knowledge of laboratory GMP standards
* Ability to articulate clearly when dealing with external bodies
* Excellent conflict handling skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.