Mechanical Design Engineer
- BBBH777840 Jun 29, 2021 €40k - €50k
I am currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer with Solidworks experience to join a well established and respected company in Louth.
Reporting to Senior Management and working within a well-established Design Team, as a Mechanical Design Engineer you will gain exceptional experience within a forward-thinking Industrial Manufacturing company.
About The Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to take the next step in their own career and move into a challenging but rewarding new position.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer you will be tasked with having much responsibility within developing mechanical 3D designs through Solidworks for a range of existing and new products being introduced into the market.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner
- Design mechanical component and assemblies through Solidworks
- Design review process, product integrations, product and process value engineering
- Liaising with other departments to ensure client requirements met
- Creating BOM's (Bill of Materials) and procurement of materials for each project involved within
Qualifications and Skills required:
- 3rd level qualification in Mechanical Design engineering or similar discipline
- 3-5 years experience within a Design related role, ideally focusing within the areas of Precision Engineering, Industry Fabrication or Automotive.
- Proficiency in Solidworks
- Experience in sheet-metal design
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300