You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH763832 Dec 11, 2020 Competitive
Provide administrative support for a fast paced Talent Acquisition team and Partner with the Recruiters to assist with scheduling a high volume of candidate interviews
Summary: Provide administrative support for a fast paced Talent Acquisition team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Partner with the Recruiters to assist with scheduling a high volume of onsite candidate interviews
- Welcome candidates onsite and assist the interview team as required
- Initiate the pre-employment process for selected candidates
- Draft offer letters and send to candidates in a timely manner with supporting paperwork
- Update relevant TA reports on the status of candidates and new hires
- Create new hire folders, ensuring accuracy with the new hire checklist
- Responsible for ensuring all paperwork/employment actions in the HRIS system are completed and processed accurately for new hire, termination, or change actions
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed, processed and documented within company guidelines (no later than 30 days from date of hire).
- Assist with career fairs and other recruiting and/or HR sponsored events.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports and presentations
- Support HR projects and assist other TA and HR team members as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field. Some prior experience in HR/Talent Acquisition is preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist