- JN -022023-1925012
- Feb 23, 2023
Are you an experienced and ambitious supply chain professional, with experience in the pharmaceutical sector. If so this could be a perfect career move for you !
We are recruiting for one of Ireland's growing pharmaceutical companies.
This position requires a multi skilled experienced supply chain professional with a background in project management and supply chain,
This is a permanent full time role based in Limerick and has considerable career progression opportunities over the next few years as the business grows.
- Work cross functionally to identify and implement opportunities to increase efficiency of supply from the site while meeting financial, compliance and legal objectives
- Maintains awareness of current industry standards, trends, and practices
- Communicating complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and measurable manner to all levels of the organization
- Proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve supply related processes and provides management with analytics to support recommendations
- Implementing solutions and collaborating with relevant business partners to develop novel process improvements
- Collaborate with Supply Chain management to build Projects Charter for projects input, measurement, and communication
- Demonstrate a drive to work independently to continuously seek process improvements
- Support ad-hoc queries and issue resolution
- Promoting and driving right first-time culture with data integrity and accuracy
- Minimum BS/BA qualification
- Previous experience in project management
- Ability to lead multiple, results orientated sophisticated projects and changing priorities, work extended hours when required, the ability to make critical decisions, and work pro-actively in a team environment
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, independent thinking, and ability to communicate details clearly
- Attention to detail, fact-based and self-motivated
- Lean/Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement knowledge, BI tools (Qlik, Tableau) and systems (Oracle, Rapid Response) experience a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Principal Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement