- TASRL0921 Sep 16, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley is a professional Staffing and Talent management organisation with over 700 employees in 10 countries. Our M3S division is MMK's established Managed Services division which delivers scalable, flexible outsourced programmes to find the best talent for our clients. This could range from a small scale solution, such as hiring eighty multilingual staff for a global business service centre, to processing over 5,000 applications for the launch of an entire new business.
M3S are recruiting an experienced Senior Recruiter to join the team in Limerick. This would be a 12 month contract, based in Limerick with a salary range of €60,000 - €65,000.
- Attracting and retaining suitable candidates
- Maintaining personal and team activity levels (as agreed with your manager)
- Ensuring acceptable % fill rate is achieved.
- Working to strict deadlines regarding hiring plans
- Ensuring candidates hired represent the client's commitments and brand values.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Developing and researching new tools for sourcing candidates
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the client's business and proactively analysing to expand on services offered.
- In depth knowledge of site workings and departments / role profiles.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of competitor sectors within the client's industry.
- Involvement in devising marketing policies for the division and completing all scheduled marketing activity
- Working alongside the client to continuously improve the relationship between MorganMcKinley and the client and to ensure that the Projects Team are continuing to align their goals with that of their clients
- Working in conjunction with contingency desks to improve service delivery metrics.
Account Management: Customer Service & Relationships:
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing check-ins on each placed candidate on site on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of building constructive and productive business relationships at all levels with key personnel onsite in their clients
- Working in conjunction with the relevant client to filter any updates to the projects team to ensure the right fit for the clients.
- Account Management
- Reporting regularly to their clients on market knowledge and updates.
- Liaising with The client's stakeholders / Line Managers to meet ongoing recruitment requirements.
- To ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Ability to contribute and manage process improvements and new initiatives to achieve best practice in recruitment standards
- Participation in different models of recruitment e.g. Interviews /assessment centres etc
Skills / Requirements:
- 3-5 years' Recruitment experience, with local market experience
- Strong technical knowledge / background
- Accountable and responsible for quality of recruitment productivity and generated information for reporting.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work consistently during both high and low volume recruitment projects.
- Personable and approachable
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to work at ease in a fast paced and changing environment
- High volume recruitment experience
If the above sounds good to you and you are resilient and hungry for success, this job is right for you!
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, Ireland
+353 (0)1 4321 555