Project Engineer - Mechanical
- BBBH785593 Jun 22, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
Exciting opportunity to work as a Project Engineer in a long-term contract role for a multinational company located in Limerick.
Our client is recruiting for a Mechanical Project Engineer for their site in Limerick. The role will mainly focus on providing engineering support in developing new and improving existing equipment and process related activities. This is an hourly rate contract position with a minimum term of 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about mechanics and engineering and always challenge the status quo. The successful candidate will possess a Level 8 Degree, ideally in an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 3 years' experience working in a GMP environment.
What's on offer:
- Competitive rate, long term prospects
- Opportunity to work with one of the industry leaders.
- A great working environment where each team member's opinion is valued.
- Work in a high-performance environment.
- Defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, company safety requirements and customer needs.
- Perform project management duties for a variety of projects ranging in size from equipment improvements to replacements.
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements.
- In compliance with IML specifications, methods, and procedures, provide technical support for projects and/or develop and perform equipment or process related validations.
- Assist with equipment supplier negotiations. To successfully manage projects, use appropriate project tools such as URS, Microsoft Project, and others.
- Develop the equipment, processes, and product expertise which is essential to being recognized as a local authority. Measure and assess equipment efficiency, downtime, and help define maintenance requirements.
- Identify root cause and implement solutions to equipment and process related non-conformances utilising the NCMR and CAPA processes.
For more information on this role please contact Alex Doyle: Process and Process expert recruiter @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300