You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH792065 Sep 02, 2021 €30k - €40k
Morgan Mc Kinley are delighted to partner with a well renowned, Mid West based client, a leader in their field.
This progressive company is looking for a skilled Payroll Specialist to join their team on a permanent contract. The excellent salary and package on offer is reflective of the importance of this role.
- Ensure that all employees are paid correctly and on time and all appropriate reports are prepared.
- Ensure all payroll deductions are paid over on time to comply with appropriate regulations e.g. Revenue
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports and information
- Collaborates with Shared Services Team, HR Teams, Finance and relevant departments to ensure that reports and processes are effective.
- Ensures that excellent teamwork, service and communication is part of how everyone works together.
- All other ad hoc duties
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience in high volume weekly payroll of employees
- IPASS qualification desirable
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience of operating a payroll system
- Previous experience in payroll projects would be advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract