- Nov 24, 2022
Materials Specialist required for a leading Biotechnology company based in Limerick on a permanent basis. Exciting opportunity for someone with at least 2 years experience in a cGMP environment.
As a member of the external manufacturing team, you will be responsible for collaborating with various departments and manufacturing partners to ensure on-time delivery of materials and on-time production and release of parenteral medicines.
- DP Manufacturing Team subject matter expert for Oracle to process CMO Quotes (Project Plans/Work Orders) and invoices, tracking the status of PO approval
- Maintaining critical data databases and ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data
- Generating reports necessary to manage production activities and provide input on key decisions
- Tracking trending and monitoring a wide variety of External Manufacturing data; preparing reports analyzing data and making recommendations proactively with minimal supervision
- Collaborating directly with CMOs to resolve errors and questions on invoices
- Leading and supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives to improve efficiency and quality of processes and operations
- Collaborating with Supply Chain Logistics in coordinating shipments and ensures on-time deliveries
- Degree in Business/ Supply Chain Management or a scientific subject area
- 2 years + of related experience in either cGMP manufacturing operation or supplier management
- ERP systems experience including Oracle would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.