- BBBH794022 Sep 23, 2021 Competitive
Unique and Exciting opportunity for a Senior Finance Professional to join a highly sought after company in the Mid West.
This is an excellent position that will allow you to interact with stakeholders across the business and influence decision making during the companies growth.
The Head of Finance is a challenging position for an ambitious Senior Finance Professional with a wide range of relevant post-qualification experience. The role requires an assertive, creative individual who is able to influence decisions and to manage and positively motivate staff.
- Lead the Finance function
- Responsibility for the development and co-ordination of activity based revenue/cost budgets, the identification of value for money opportunities and supporting strategic and operational planning;
- Maintain a commercial focus which will drive a sustainable business model ensuring long term financial success
- Monitor and report the implementation of Business Development Plans in each Business Unit
- Work with Business Unit Managers to develop and maintain suitable reporting systems which enable senior management to make informed strategic decisions;
- Support and take responsibility for the development of all internal IT systems to ensure a smooth and logical customer digital journey and facilitate optimal opportunities for income generation
- Preparation of annual revenue and capital budgets
- Monitoring income and expenditure against revenue and capital budgets on a monthly basis
- Ensuring all essential information is captured at month end to provide for quality information within the monthly financial reports
- Ensuring that the procurement policy is being adhered to and overseeing the approvals purchase order system
- Ensuring that the Management Information Systems are working effectively
- Such other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Be a ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with at least 4 years experience in a Senior Management position
- Have strong relevant industry experience with solid financial foundations.
- Demonstrate strong leadership abilities, showing excellent communication skills
- Possess excellent stakeholder engagement abilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract