Global Supply Chain Data Manager
- BBBH770518 Nov 23, 2020 Competitive
An exciting opportunity to take up a strategically important role with a leading Global Bio-Pharmaceutical multinational based in Limerick
Our cutting edge Limerick based Client, are seeking a highly experienced Global Supply Chain Data Manager to join their existing team.
The successful Supply Chain Data Manager will be responsible for oversight of the application of advanced data analysis, modeling and optimization to stream line Global Supply Chain Operations. In addition the Supply Chain Data Manager will be responsible for supporting the management, oversight and reporting of all inventory both internal and external to the site in a cGMP environment.
- Communicates complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and actionable manner to all levels of the organization including both technical and business stakeholders.
- Develops measurement processes for all special programs and operations.
- Provides management with analysis of current supply network processes and proactively make recommendations on opportunities to improve these processes.
- Provides impactful graphical data visualizations intuitively communicating analytical insights, telling compelling stories and driving informed actions.
- Reporting of global inventory health of raw materials and components; develop and identify additional mgmt. reporting.
- Drives continuous improvements initiatives.
- Responsible for the coordination of Release Inventory process and targets including proactively identifying risk items and working with appropriate stakeholders to mitigate loss.
- Proactively identifies inventory issues and implements solutions after consultation with the relevant business stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and 7 years of relevant experience in a cGMP environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience a plus
- ASCM (formerly APICS) or other related Supply Chain certifications a plus.
- Previous experience in planning, performance metrics and project management.
- Proven ability to deliver data analytics accurately and effectively and provide valuable data to management which supports business decisions.
- Business case development and analysis
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate details clearly and effectively.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment