Financial Reporting Team Lead
- BBBH822796 Jul 19, 2022 Competitive
We are seeking a Financial Reporting Team Lead to join a growing team, ideal candidates will have experience working on Regulatory Projects & Fund Administration is
The Fund Administration Team services a wide range of Investment Managers to launch and offer their funds to a wide market of investor types. The role will involve the successful candidate acting as the lead contact for fund administration to the various stakeholders and delivering regulatory projects.
- Work to implement improvements to existing Regulatory and Investor Tax solutions.
- Work with the Regulatory Reporting team to fully capture any required fixes, improvements or developments to Regulatory solution and prepare the necessary project implementation and Business Requirements documents.
- Act as an SME on the technical operation of the Regulatory solutions including valuation point investor Tax solutions, Central Bank of Ireland Reporting templates, AIFMD Reporting extracts and KIID/PRIIPs reporting.
- Support Project Implementation with the development of new Regulatory Reporting services and become the system/technical SME on the new solutions.
- Engage with the Regulatory Reporting team and other areas to improve the quality of the data on our systems which is feeding into the report.
- Identify and develop solutions which can improve the efficiency and accuracy of our Regulatory Reporting services. Focus on the removal of manual intervention from the process where possible.
- Support the Regulatory Reporting Team, Product and Project implementation on projects.
- Design and implement comprehensive test plans and accurately record evidence of the results of the testing. Monitor the results of the testing and provide clear feedback to Regulatory Team manages on any issues encountered during the testing.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting team with any technical issues encountered during the running of Regulatory Reporting and lead engagement with the relevant IT or data teams to resolve these issues as quickly and fully as possible.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting team within the creation and maintenance of issues logs to track priority issues and updates on how these issues are being resolved.
- Assist the Regulatory Reporting team with the development of procedures for the running of the Regulatory Solutions with an emphasis on ensuring that the solutions are being run in the most efficient way.
- Support any Adhoc requests from Clients, Regulators or Tax authorities which may require the extraction of large volumes of data from our systems.
- Work with the Business Evolution and the wider Fund Administration group on the testing of wider process and system developments from a Regulatory Reporting perspective.
Skills / Experience
- Strong knowledge of the Fund Administration Business and platforms used.
- Proven knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Think 'outside of the box' when designing or proposing solutions, to help arrive at the most transferrable, simplistic and flexible solution.
- Experience in the preparation of Project Initiation and Business Requirements documents.
- Fund Administration Industry and Regulatory knowledge.
- Can engage on cross-functional processes or project deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Contributes, promotes, and adopts new ideas and approaches.
- Confident, well-balanced and resilient, displays drive and energy directed to the achievement of well-defined goals
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to review and resolve complex issues against challenging deadlines.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
+353 21 2300 300