- BBBH755321 Sep 02, 2021 €50k - €70k
A leading company in the Mid West has a requirement for a qualified Finance professional to join their team on a permanent basis
The company is at a key juncture in their development, where business growth and service offering have risen sharply in response to strategic market positioning in a unique sector.
This role will ideally fit a recently qualified accountant or up to 2 years post qualified experience, who has been top tier trained with a passion for challenge, a naturally inquisitive mindset, highly commercially focused and with ambitions of financial controllership in time.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT:
- Managing and driving efficiencies around monthly management accounts (P&L, BS and Cashflow) and other monthly reports
- Liasing and preparing workings for the annual audit in support of the external auditors
- Assist in the annual budgeting process
- Manage Monthly Forecasting & Annual Budget process
- Manage controllership issues including balance sheet recs
- Control of tax compliance (Corporate, VAT, PAYE & others) and capability to deal with third party professional services providers on any advisory and planning projects with confidence to debrief to senior management.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT:
- Qualified accountant
- Top tier trained ideally
- Enthusiastic, naturally inquisitive, and ambitious
If you are interested in making a move but not sure if this is the one for you, I will be more than happy to have a chat to discuss all current opportunities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance | Interim & Contract