Commerical Project Manager - Munster
- BBBH824548 Aug 05, 2022 Competitive
The Commerical Project Manager will support the business in contributing to the development of the strategic roadmap for service developments, advancing the business case for new services and building
Commercial Project Manager - Professional Services
The Commerical Project Manager will support the business in contributing to the development of the strategic roadmap for service developments, advancing the business case for new services and building out the initial teams that will complete the services.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reporting to CEO, CFO and Board of Directors;
- Assessment, initiation and prioritisation of new service development projects with senior management team members, CEO and CFO;
- Defining and scoping the new service project, creation and ownership of project plan and responsibility for resourcing the project internally;
- Delivering on the new service from an operational, pricing and marketing perspective;
- In conjunction with senior management ensuring the new service is initially resourced and performing through a handover period; and
- Guidance of new service line for the first cycle or an initial period of time.
- Strong, robust personality who can ensure that projects are managed through the business.
- Attention to detail.
- Project management and delivery skills.
- Understanding of regulatory and legal frameworks.
- Understanding of financial services industry.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with leadership and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lead a team from different areas of the business.
- Self-starter and driven to achieve with a 'can do' attitude.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Systems implementation experience.
- Prepared to "roll sleeves up" when required.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience at management level.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and professional services industry.
- Leadership and people management experience.
Nice to Have
Specific knowledge of funds and SPV sectors.
All interested candidates should send CVS so Susan Nix - firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.