- JN -022023-1924954
- Feb 01, 2023
Global Investment Managers looking to add to their BA capabilities in their Limerick base. Fund Services experience preferable but not necessary.
Our client, an Investment Management Firm, is looking to expand their client services team by adding a Business Analyst. This is a contract position running until July 2022, with plenty of alternative opportunities with this client for afterwards.
- Supporting the Client Service team by developing insights to assist with decision making.
- Identifying & Implementing business opportunities with the goal of improving client relations & exceeding expectations for custody queries
- Identify internal process opportunities and utilise LEAN principles to improve efficiency within the company
- Deliver enhancements and projects in line with department strategy
- Develop and maintain project plans, tracking deliverables
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify and implement automation opportunities
- 2 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint - must have experience building macros
- Proficient in use of Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience within Fund Services (preferred but not essential)
- Proven ability to improve service delivery, increase efficiency, effectiveness and overall productivity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment