You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH786014 Jun 25, 2021 €30 - €40 ph
I am excited to be collaborating with a leader of the biotech industry who are based in Limerick and are seeking to hire an Automation Engineer.
- Primary role to program, diagnose and troubleshoot Allen Bradley Rockwell PLC and HMI application for automated process equipment.
- Develop and implement software solutions through change control as required while understanding impact of actions to Manufacturing and Facilities equipment.
- Provide guidance and develop engineering design documents, technical evaluations, and test plans for cGMP process equipment and follow GAMP 5 guidelines.
- Provides technical and automation operational support to Engineering, Manufacturing, Validation and Facilities departments.
- Provides out of hours 24/7 on call support.
- Experience with controls networks and communications systems (Modbus, Ethernet, Profibus etc).
- Provides design/approval of hardware, software, and controls for automated equipment.
Key Competencies Required:
- Direct experience and in depth knowledge of Allen Bradley Rockwell automation platform.
- Demonstrate leadership and be able to work on your own initiative without direct supervision from management and provide mentoring to other members of the automation group when required.
- Team player with an ability to work well across various departments on site as well as business partners.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Primary degree related to the Science or Engineering field.
- Experience working with validated automation systems in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter William Trevor by calling 021-230-0330 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300