Associate Manager Trade Compliance
- BBBH782136 Jun 29, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Trade Compliance professional to take the next step in their career with our Biotechnology client in Limerick!
The Associate Manager Trade Compliance will be responsible for the direction, organisation and supervision of all Trade Compliance activities within a biotechnology industry operation.
- Responsible for delivery of all Trade Compliance requirements for the site.
- Leads cross-site teams to ensure alignment between the sites and to effectively address issues as they arise.
- Maintains a strong working relationship with external bodies (e.g. Customs, Revenue, Department of Agriculture) and works to resolve items as they arise through cross- functional team engagement.
- Leads the Revenue Customs relationship and maintains up to date records for all Revenue and Customs requirements.
- Ensures all requirements are in place to meet obligations as an AEO (Authorised Economic Operator).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Science background and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in a related industry within a Trade Compliance role is preferred and if you have experience with Inward Processing, Authorised Economic Operator and Known Consignor that is a plus. GMP regulated and pharmaceutical/biotech experience is an added advantage.
If you believe you have the nessacary skillset for this position apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300