Assistant Accountant / Accounts payable
- BBBH792164 Sep 03, 2021 €30k - €40k
Leading organisation looking for an accounts assistant, accounts payable or part qualified accountant in Limerick region. Progressive organisation
Immediate interviews for a 12 month contract with a superb organisation - possibility of going perm.
- Financial Administration, month end, VAT, reconciliation
- Supplier Invoices
- Manage the accounts payable mailbox and distribute emails where necessary to other team members
- Check supplier invoices and credit notes to ensure the information is provided (dates, details and amounts), and where there are discrepancies contact the supplier.
- Ensure supplier invoices that are subject to Revenue withholding tax (PSWT) are processed correctly
- Review copy invoices received and check and approve prior to registration to ensure that the invoice has not previously been processed
- Ensure that the organisations policies and procedures are adhered to and that the3payables process is compliant with legal and tax regulations
- Provide backup to the Supervisor and absence/leave cover for other team members
- Carry out all other duties as required and participate as a full member of the Finance Team by supporting different work projects, as required, from time to time
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and show evidence of:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Finance role
- High attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise with suppliers and internal departments to ensure issues are handled efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.