External Manufacturing Sourcing Specialist
- BBBH772832 Jan 11, 2021 Competitive
An ambitious Global Nutrition Company seeks an External Manufactoring Sourcing Specialist to join their Strategic Sourcing function
The ideal candidate will have the ability to lead a cross-functional team working across diverse Business Units in a global landscape, be comfortable working in an adaptive role and leading other's and have the ability to succinctly define the AS-IS versus TO-BE status and provide the leadership, direction and team focus to help shape the Third Party relationships function for the future.
Are you a team player who has the ability to motivate others, making it fun while getting the job done? We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment where the focus is on continuous improvement and the challenge to make it better.
- Working closely with the Third Party Sourcing Manager to implement a model for screening, selection and management of all external manufacturers.
- Sourcing and selection of new Third Party external manufacturers to meet our growth ambitions.
- A focus on establishing appropriate governance structures with our partners and ensuring that signed Contracts are in place and updated on a regular basis.
- Planning and building strong links with our Innovation & Commercial partners as well as interdependencies within the business that impact on delivering success.
- Supporting the Project Innovation forum process where the need for Third Party external manufacturers are identified.
- Management of KPI's for Third Party manufacturers providing weekly/monthly reports and analysis.
- Early identification of the key performance measures to manage performance and instil a rigorous set of interim checkpoints to ensure successful outcomes.
- Performance Management of SLA's for all relationships with Third Party manufacturers.
- Seeking out opportunities to add value and profitability by working with our partners to deliver on our aspirations and commitments.
- Contract negotiations with new potential Third Party Suppliers and external manufacturers.
- A level of sensitivity and confidentiality in working on projects with internal stakeholders and partners will be important for this role.
- Proactively assess anticipated challenges with existing and new Third Party Suppliers and external manufacturers plan to ensure early resolution and contingency plans are in place.
- Present status updates and report on potential issues and options ton new planned projects on an ongoing basis.
- Delivery to timescales will be particularly important, and will require delivery to agreed completion dates as well as controlled escalation and interventions to meet these deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least five years' experience of successfully managing Projects in Supply Chain with a high degree of relationship/stakeholder management.
- Able to act as business change manager as well as project manager.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience of best-practice project in managing Third Parties.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experienced in managing budgetary requirements and constraints
- Strong Experience in addressing key business issues with relevant senior stakeholders.
- Commercially focused.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300