- JN -032023-1926806
- Mar 07, 2023
Working with a leading Irish brand, I am looking for a strategic Business Analyst for a client based in the South East of Ireland!
Reporting to the IT Applications Manager, the position will be responsible for delivering and optimising systems and process improvement initiatives that will drive BU performance.
This is a hybrid role based with a client in Kilkenny (2-3 days on site)
- You will work with various stakeholders across Ireland to establish business requirements.
- Drafting of business cases, conducting requirement-gathering workshops with personnel to agree process design. Compiling professional scoping documents for the relevant initiatives.
- Developing feasible implementation plans by resource type.
- Designing and delivering value-added systems initiatives to drive business value.
- Delivering progress reports to the business units and IT management teams.
- Gaining an understanding of the operation and functionality of the systems.
- Implementing projects and assisting with support calls as and when required.
- Providing expert knowledge across all relevant functional areas to respond to business requirements.
- Liaising with stakeholders / teams to identify, architect and design solutions.
- Recommending and analysing business systems and data structures.
- Assisting the Project Managers assigned from the Business to follow set procedures to ensure consistency across projects.
- Assisting in developing Business Process & Systems Development / IT team into best in class and share expertise with other personnel
- Manage the Application support service to ensure SLAs are met
- Providing a second line support service to the key user model.
- Providing instructions and training to the key user when necessary.
- Analyzing error trends aimed at reducing down time.
- Third level IT or Business Qualification
- Experience of working with handheld technology systems is an advantage
- At least three years' Project or Business Analysis experience
- Proven track record of successful projects delivery.
- Ability to gather business requirements and produce functional specifications.
- Strong data analysis skills & attention to detail, with experience in data query tools desirable.
- Can develop new views of data as required.
- Good testing skills to verify reporting results, as well as providing evidence to support signoff prior to release of change to production systems
- Ability to display a high degree of professionalism in dealing with Business Managers and users.
- Commercially focused, driven individual with high levels of enthusiasm and energy.
- Innovative and has ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- There is an 'out of hours' element to this role which includes working one in every eight weekends, and 6pm - 6am shifts for one in every eight weeks.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.