- JN -012024-1953720
- Jan 10, 2024
- €50k - €70k
Exciting opportunity to work with an organisation as a Technical Sales Executive. This a new role for an expanding company with great career progression and benefits.
Morgan McKinley have partnered with a leading supplier of industrial coding, marking and labelling equipment in Ireland. Their solutions enable manufacturers to print & verify late-stage information on products and packaging, such as; expiry, use by and best before dates, batch & model numbers, logos, and barcodes. They provide end of line printing and automation solutions to manufacturers and exporters in the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Food and Beverage sectors, among others.
The ideal candidate would be living within the territory (Dublin, Louth, Meath, Kildare and Wicklow)
- Base Salary: €45,000 to €50,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Uncapped Commission (€20-25k average)
- Company Car
The Technical Sales Executive's primary role is to sell equipment including factory specific solutions which will include Laser Marking, Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer, Labelling, Vision and Factory Automation solutions to the manufacturing base in this designated territory.
Supported by the National Sales Manager you will work with existing customers as well as identify and bring on board new clients. Managing an existing account base, you will develop and build strong customer relationships, support our customers whilst identifying opportunities to add value to their business. You will prospect for new business, identifying new opportunities and implementing solutions to improve market presence.
- Management and growth of the existing customer base ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction as well as business development with new clients.
- Regular travel within the assigned area to maximise the business potential.
- Manage the sales cycle from initial enquiry stage to final acceptance and after sales support.
- Perform regular on-site demonstrations of our technology to end users and original equipment manufacturers (OEMS).
- Participate or attend trade shows.
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to meet and exceed our customer's needs.
- Deliver commercial proposals in a timely fashion.
- Prepare sales reports to management on a routine basis.
- Regular update and maintenance of customer information, quotations and sales opportunities via CRM system.
What they are looking for:
- Proven track record (preferably 2-3 years continuous employment) as a Field-based Sales Consultant, Account Manager, Technical Sales Representative or Business Development Manager in a B2B environment.
- Good interpersonal skills at all levels.
- A willingness to learn.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed with the ability to handle your own diary.
Qualifications & desirable requirements:
- Experience of working in a targeted sales environment, being self-motivated and target driven.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Office suite, Microsoft Teams/ Zoom etc.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- Presentation and demonstration skills.
- Must be able to deal with key stakeholders (Business owners, Managing Directors, Production/ Engineering Managers)/Production engineers.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and sales conditions within given guidelines.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with autonomy.
- Works as part of a team.
- Full clean Irish drivers licence.
- Experience of manufacturing/factory automation or the packaging industry a distinct advantage
- Third level degree in a technical or business field.
- Experience with Coding/Marking/ Labelling or similar equipment sales
- Experience using CRM systems.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.