Mechancal Quantity Surveyor
- BBBH777949 May 27, 2021 Competitive
A leading mechanical engineering firm is looking for quantity surveyors with proven experience to join their busy team. This role is based in Kildare.
Mechanical Quantity Surveyor
A leading mechanical engineering firm is looking for quantity surveyors with proven experience to join their busy team.
They provide engineering services across many sectors including technology, life sciences, healthcare and education. They have long standing contracts with household names and have a large portfolio of ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Complete review of the mechanical documents and advise on accordingly
- Monthly cost report including costs, committed costs, and forecasting cost
- Preparing variations and input to estimating based on Bill of Materials
- Develop project budget and cashflow forecasting
- Prepare payment schedules and issuing payment applications
- Commercial input to appointing subcontractors and major plant to ensure maximum value achieved
- Tracking labour productivity of direct labour
- Ability to impact cost whilst maintaining relationship with project team and client
- A third level qualification
- 7 years + experience working in a similar role
- Proven business acumen
- Knowledge of BIM software and quality software e.g. Eida an advantage
- Previous experience with contract law an advantage
- Proficient in Excel
If this sounds like you then please get in touch today at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment