Financial Accountant - Start Up
- BBBH800127 Nov 25, 2021 Competitive
Exceptional opportunity for a bright and ambitious qualified accountant to join a rapidly expanding start up based in Kildare.
This is a rare opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to work closely with an accomplished finance director to support the implementation of new financial and business systems to enable the business to continue its growth.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Provide actual vs budget analysis to aid decision-making
- Preparation of monthly journals to support month-end completion
- Partner with the senior management team to ensure adherence to budgeted cost control
- Support the Director of finance in the development and set-up of the P&L Dashboard and Balance Sheet report for the group
- Ensure reporting deadlines are adhered to on monthly and quarterly basis
- Ability to multitask and provide support to business managers as required
The Person / Ideal Candidate
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experienced of SAP business One (or similar)
- Excel, Word, PowerPoint knowledge and experience
- Strong, positive team player
- Ambitious and keen to learn
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance - Financial Services
353 (0) 1 44 85 687