You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH772568 Jan 05, 2021 Competitive
A great opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a Renewable Energy Business Unit in a long established Irish company based in Kildare.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following;
- Support the Projects Manager in the delivery of professional project and civil engineering services to the Renewable Energy Business Unit
- Support the development of projects through conception, planning, procurement, financing and construction and commissioning phases.
- Supervise project sites and manage contractors and other engineering service providers.
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with contract documents.
- Propose and evaluate value engineering proposals.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and Construction Regulations and Construction Quality Assurance.
- Level 8 Civil Engineering Degree;
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Civil engineering design, contract documentation, renewable energy, project management capabilities, bog/peat drainage design and implementation;
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, GIS and Surveying;
- Full, clean driving licence.
The successful candidate will work as part of the engineering team in the provision of a professional project and civil engineering service to Renewable Energy and deliver assigned projects.
For more information on this position, please contact Cian McCarthy in Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300