You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH794311 Sep 26, 2021 €20k - €30k
Looking for people who want to expand their skillset within the banking sector. It is an onsite role in Maynooth with a prominent leading bank in Ireland.
Negotiate and create individual payment arrangements on outstanding customer mortgage, visa and term loan arrears accounts through empathic inbound and outbound call handling.
- Conduct inbound and outbound telephone activity on customer arrears portfolios
- Gather information from customers to validate repayment offers
- Negotiate the required repayment plan to settle the outstanding balance/arrears.
- Meet individual performance targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Review; maintain; accurately update and amend account records on the Company's collection system(s)
- Meet objectives relating to quality call handling
- Comply fully with the Bank processes and procedures
- Comply fully with the industry regulatory procedures directly relating to the Bank
- Conduct initial investigatory work to ascertain potential new information/address for the customer.
- Leaving Certificate (or equivalent qualification) minimum of 5 passes in 5 ordinary level subjects including Maths and English.
- Prior customer service experience
- Good numerical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong PC skills
- Current understanding of CCMA; CPC and MCC
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)/Accredited Product Advisor in Loans and Regulations
- Prior telephony experience in either a collections or sales environment
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
353 (0) 1 6652222