Management Accountant - Based in Kerry
- BBBH782767 May 19, 2021 Competitive
Management Accountant role with a Multinational Pharmaceutical company based in Kerry. Great role for an Accountant with strong Manufacturing & SAP experience
We are exclusively partnering with this Global Pharmaceutical company based in Kerry to recruit a Management Accountant to join their Finance team. This company offers exceptional benefits as well as flexible / remote working options.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with relevant Departments on all financial matters including budget & forecast preparation, spend variance analysis, cost optimisation advice & support
- Preparing the Financial Consolidation pack
- End to end ownership of month end costing process
- Preparation of monthly manufacturing variance analysis and review against forecasted and budgeted targets within tight deadlines.
- Business Partnering with the manufacturing and supply chain teams to explain production variances (usage, volume and efficiency) and pricing variances
- Preparation of Expense Budget/Forecasts in conjunction with Business partners working closely with them to ensure that costs are understood, challenged and aligned with strategic goals.
- Manage the Inventory Accounting process to include inventory valuation and provisions
- Coordinate of Annual stock take and review of monthly stock count with Warehouse, Planning and Production and External Auditors
What You Will Need:
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CIMA, ACCA,ACA).
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- SAP system experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.