Head of Business Development - Life Science
- BBBH768184 Nov 26, 2020 €90k - €120k
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Business Development in Life Sciences (c-suite level) - Remote and South of Ireland.
Morgan McKinley are recruiting exclusively for a Head of Business Development for an up and coming leader in industrial automation and Information Technology and Operational Technology.
This opportunity is a highly technical role and will require someone with strong experience in and pre-existing net work within the life sciences, pharma and or pharma manufacturing industries.
- Play a key leadership role in critical strategic, commercial and management initiatives.
- Establish relationships with key IoT decision makers and partners in the region.
- Lead operators with complex IoT bids.
- Understand and be able to communicate and explain IIoT or smart manufacturing to marry physical production and operations with smart digital technology, machine learning, and big data to create a more holistic and better connected ecosystem for potential clients that focus on manufacturing and supply chain management.
- Maintain and clearly communicate a strong pipeline that enables revenue targets to be overachieved.
- Be the Group's IoT market expert for the region, spotting and capitalising on trends.
- Professionally represent the Group in IoT sales engagements across the region.
- Develop and maintain a sales plan for the region. In particular, the key verticals and customers.
- Build and maintain relationships across the Group. Leveraging them to deliver sales targets.
- Represent the Group at key IoT events.
- A seasoned Business Development professional from the life sciences, pharma and or manufacturing sectors.
- knowledge and technical comprehension of Industry 4.0 solutions or IIoT is highly desirable.
- Excellent vast existing network of potential contacts is essential for this role
- Prior experience dealing with c-suite level professionals and operating at c-suite level
- Ability to travel where necessary.
- Clear commercial mind set, constantly focusing on delivering value to customers.
- Can quickly identify where the value is and how to get to it,
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, with a high degree of literacy and numeracy.
- Good networker;
- You avoid the use of acronyms and jargon wherever possible.
The salary and overall package will be in line with head of department level roles.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Sales Recruitment
353 (0) 51 309650