Senior Product Development Engineer
- BBBH771039 Dec 22, 2020 €50k - €70k
Senior Product Development Engineer required for well known medical device company in Galway. Permanent role that will offer strong progression opportunities for the right candidate.
This role will offer flexibility to work from home. The successful candidate will be available to work onsite in Galway full time when required.
The ideal candidate will have.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar)
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in Product Design, majority in Medical Device design.
- Extensive experienced with product specification design; translation of design inputs to engineering outputs, product testing, test method development and test method validation.
- Be passionate about working in a team of R&D and design professionals in a highly regulated environment.
- Proven track record working with medical device design controls: design verification, validation and process FMEAs.
- SME level of medical device regulations including GMP, QSR and ISO quality standards.
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Proven success leading multiple projects.
- Strong track record resolving design, testing and manufacturing issue as they arise
- Excellent documentation and test specifications skills
For more information on this position please contact Eleanor Collins @ Morgan McKinley 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.