Senior Industrial Engineer - Strategic Planning (Med Device)
- BBBH768352 Oct 16, 2020 Competitive
The purpose of this role is to manage and improve the site space planning process through strong collaboration with each of the production units
Reporting to the site Industrial Engineering and Operations Training Manager, this role will give the ideal candidate a unique opportunity to interact with and influence the senior management and leadership teams on site regarding Strategic Space Planning decision making.
- Develop and maintain a 5-year Site Strategic Space plan.
- Responsible for ensuring that all approved moves align to the Site Strategic Space plan
- Manage the portfolio of space moves for the campus
- Initiate or maintain work schedules and priorities for cross departmental space transfers
- Provide timely communication on project progress to all relevant cross-functional stakeholders, and across all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team on the implementation of the Site Strategic Space plan
- Identify potential expansion options to meet future business needs for the campus
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with Operations, R&D and PD
- Align closely with Facilities on all planned changes to the plant and off-site locations
- Liaise with finance to establish which projects are tracking to plan and how best to manage financial projections
- Influences, guides, and manages internal/external resources to achieve critical program goals
- Lead other site/department projects and programs as required
- Manage all Corporate requests regarding current space utilisation and development plans
- Level 8 degree in Engineering or Science is required along with experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- Must have proven business acumen, effective communication skills, demonstrated track record of project management execution, and leadership experience
- Engineering background and experience in medical devices industry preferred with exposure to Strategic Space Planning
- Demonstrate communication and influencing skills at the highest levels of management across a cross-functional organization.
- Must have experience managing and leading projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300