Project Engineer - Galway (Medical Devices)
- BBBH754994 Dec 22, 2020 Competitive
This role will give the ideal candidate a unique opportunity to interact with and influence the senior management and leadership teams.
The role is a stand-alone position that requires the candidate to work on their own initiative and to propose options supporting business strategies.
- Provide timely communication on project progress to all relevant cross-functional stakeholders, and across all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team on the implementation of the Production Space Optimisation plan
- Initiate or maintain work schedules and priorities for cross departmental space transfers
- Identify potential expansion options to meet future business needs for the company.
- Builds strong relationships and collaborate with Operations and R&D.
- Align closely with Facilities on all planned changes to the plant and off-site locations
- Liaise with finance to establish which projects are tracking to plan and how best to manage financial projections.
- Lead other site/department projects and programs as required
- Manage all Corporate requests regarding current space utilisation and development plans
- A minimum of a Level 8 degree in Science OR Engineering and experience in high volume manufacturing.
- Must have proven business acumen, effective communication skills, demonstrated track record of project management execution, and leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of ISO13485 Standards.
- Demonstrate communication and influencing skills at the highest levels of management across a cross-functional organization.
- Must have experience managing and leading projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300