Production Supervisor - Evening Shift
- BBBH803606 Jan 14, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor with packaging experience looking to make the next step in their career in Galway!
Our Galway client is currently looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team.
Reporting to the Production Manager the successful candidate will supervise and drive production activities to optimize the overall plant performance.
This is a key position where strong leadership, communication and GMP skills will be essential to success.
- Scheduling of packaging lines is a key function and making sure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all targets are hit in a fully GMP compliant manner.
- Supervise team to ensure delivery on key manufacturing metrics.
- Maintain effective communication within the team and across departments.
- Ensure that all EHS requirements are fully implemented.
- Supervise and ensure excellent training for all direct reports while setting relevant targets and metrics.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in an Engineering/Science related discipline.
- 5 years previous supervisory experience while operating in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of packaging processes within a highly regulated industry.
- Excellent communication, organizational & interpersonal skills required.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on one's own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills
Salary and package is competitive for a role at this level.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Lead - Production & Logistics
353 (0) 21 2300300