Demand & Supply Planning Manager
- BBBH767310 Sep 29, 2020 €70k - €90k
A senior position with immediate impact to the business
Our Galway based client, a Global Medical Device manufacturer have a newly created and business critical requirement for a Demand & Supply Planning Manager.
The Demand & Supply Planning Manager will provide recommendation and analysis to corporate leadership which supports the company's operations, supply chain, financial and commercial initiatives
- Responsible for demand, supply and replenishment planning for product portfolio over 10,000 SKU's (both internally manufactured and externally purchased products)
- Develop monthly supply plan and define optimum DC inventory levels and replenishment plan for assigned products at across the responsible markets
- Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; compiling and analyzing reports on progress of work, inventory levels, costs, and production problems.
- Responsible for identifying improvements in core S&OP processes, such as defining stock levels, optimal transportation routes, minimizing wastes due to scraps, expiry, etc.
- Activities may include analysis, planning and forecasting in the areas of production, materials handling, purchasing, inventory management, warehousing, and transportation and distribution.
- Analyze potential impact of forecast and production schedule changes on procurement and production volume. Ensure consistency between product sales and production schedule.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive global planning experience in a global supply chain environment.
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in global/regional purchasing, category management, inventory management and planning
- Experience of supply chain in medical device industry is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business, Computer Science, Maths or Data Science is a required
- Experience of presenting to Global Executive teams
- Strong analytical skills required - Advanced level user of Excel
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain, Planning & Procurement Recruitment