- JN -012024-1954492
- Jan 22, 2024
I am currently seeking an experienced Validation Engineer to join a growing team in a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin. This is a full-time permanent role.
The successful person will have a degree in engineering, science or quality coupled with 3 years' experience coming from the Pharmaceutical or medical device industry ideally as a validation Specialist. You will have experience in process, equipment or cleaning validation and this role. GMP experience also highly advantageous. You must have strong technical skills with a passion for problem solving.
- Process Validation/Qualification projects will be across a range of production areas which may include Process, Cleaning, Software, Utility and Facility projects.
- Generation, execution and close out of validation projects relating to existing products and new product introductions.
- Accountable for writing, executing & reporting of all validation activities including but not limited to (FAT / IQ / OQ / PQ / FMEA Risk Assessments/ PVP).
- Participate in project teams and assist in determining project schedules and the appropriate levels of validation.
- Execution and documenting risk assessments (FMEA) with respect to validation activities.
- Perform validation functional testing as required. Track and resolve deviations during qualification activities.
- Develop and maintain existing and future document control practices.
If this role is of interest, please apply now or contact me on 021 2300 300.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.