Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant
- BBBH790749 Aug 19, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity for an ambitious & experienced Transfer Pricing Senior Consultant to join one continuous growing firm based in Dublin South
A career in the Transfer Pricing practice will provide the candidate with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of transfer pricing planning, documentation, benchmarking, valuations, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of complex TP concepts and effectively apply economic/financial knowledge to client situations
- Focusing on TP Planning, Advisory and Controversy work
- Prepare quality transfer pricing documentation (LF and MF), conduct FAR analysis, perform benchmarking analyses; and develop quality, practical planning services.
- Perform intercompany loan benchmark analysis, credit rating analysis and debt and serviceability capacity analysis.
- Supporting and leading projects for a variety of local and international clients
- Identify and pursue transfer pricing opportunities with the aim to get new engagements
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- A degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Business or Law
- Strong technical knowledge with at least 3 years TP experience in consulting environment
- Knowledge of managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess client's intercompany transactions, performing benchmarking analyses using databases, drafting good quality deliverables (LF, MF and TP planning memorandums)
- Knowledge of transfer pricing of financial transactions will be an added advantage
- Mixed portfolio of client experience across a multitude of sectors.
- Experience in leading teams; respecting and valuing all people and encouraging different perspectives
- Possess excellent spoken and written skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555