Training Specialist/Instructional Designer
- BBBH772724 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
A leading tech giant with office in Dublin are currently hiring for a Training Specialist, Instructional Designer to join their team.
Serve as a strategic instructional/curriculum development resource and program manager to the Services Mastery team.
Collaborate with Services Mastery team to develop learning solutions for agents who support the companies products.
- Identify, define, and validate viable learning paths and experiences.
- Develop and validate quantitative and qualitative assessments for learning programs.
- Write training materials, script elearnings, classroom slides, website content, and other materials as needed.
- Coordinate and manage training classes as necessary.
- 4-5 years experience in Graphic design, class activity design, elearning design & production, curriculum design, project management.
- Must have experience within Instructional designer, Curriculum design and Program management & coordination.
- Experience in delivering training to technical advertising personnel.
- Proven Instructional Design ability, with experience in development of learning solutions.
- Curriculum Design and Program/Project Management.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to compose all types of writing for varied audiences on demand.
- Ability to map curriculum based on competencies and learning objectives.
- Class activity design, elearning scripting/storyboarding, graphic design, curriculum design, assessment design, training program management.
- Experience working with stakeholders and discussing what the content purpose is.
- L&D best practices.
- Experience conducting training over zoom or any other online platform is a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300