Dublin City Centre
- BBBH780589 Apr 22, 2021 Competitive
Our Client, a well-known global brand who has become a leader in the Cloud space, is looking for a Technical Sourcer with at least 2 years of experience within the tech industry
Our client is known for their innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working with the company. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Great just isn't good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as ""Human Resources""). We bring the world's most innovative people to the company and provide the programs that help them thrive. You'll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive workplace through our hiring practices.
- Use creative tools and resources to uncover and engage with the best untapped talent in the world, learn about their aspirations and interests, and help them connect with roles, teams and opportunities within the organization.
- Take a data driven approach to generating pipeline; leverage insights to create hiring strategies and determine the best way to uncover talent.
- Build relationships with strong talent in the marketplace, communicate professionally, and leverage strategic thinking to run a successful search process and help hire exceptional talent.
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to generate ideas, leverage resources, and share information that facilitates an effective and innovative sourcing strategy according to assigned timelines.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Years Experience: Approximately 2+ years experience sourcing for different technical roles (Preferably in a Sourcer role hiring for technical roles and/or Cloud)
- Experience in building and cultivating candidate and client relationships in a global business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, gSuite preferred
- Experience in technology industry and/or research/sourcing experience in an executive search firm or corporate environment with an emphasis on individualized candidate experience preferred
- Volume sourcing experience: understanding of how to manage time and activity to meet hiring targets
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Remote Delivery, Cork
353 (021) 2300 300