- BBBH783858 Jun 01, 2021 Competitive
The Systems Analyst will have a purview of the Group Digital Processes and Systems, support Line and Functional Managers and assist with implementation of the optimum cost-effective Digital Solutions
The Systems Analyst will have a purview of the Group Digital Processes and Systems, support Line and Functional Managers in the identification, process mapping, specification, market research, cost benefit analysis, selection and implementation of the optimum cost-effective Digital Solutions. They will also project manage new solution implementation and provide training and support to ensure efficient daily operation of the organization's key digital solutions.
Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with managers and users and researches Industry best Digital Practice to identify Digital challenges and opportunities; prioritizes initiatives as appropriate.
- Works with users to identify system requirements; develops processing procedures and systems modifications to meet these specifications.
- Maps processes and identifies Digital Opportunities.
- Prepares specifications and documents for Digital Solutions.
- Completes cost benefit/effectiveness analyses for Digital Solutions (Including SAAS).
- Performs system tests and collaborates with the team to resolve issues and errors.
- Uses a structured analysis process to identify and recommend updates to Digital Processes and Systems.
- Drafts informational materials and graphics to explain Digital Solutions to managers and users.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Necessary requirements of the Systems Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- 5+ years Information Systems/Digital experience preferred in Systems Analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Digital Solutions and Systems.
- Excellent process mapper.
- Excellent specification writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn new Digital Systems and Software.
- Commercial Acumen/Knowledge of Engineering/Construction Industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | IT Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555