You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
Supply Chain Manager
- BBBH793150 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Supply Chain Manager required to join a leading pharmaceutical company. This is a permanent role within their Supply Chain HQ based out of Dublin.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead demand management to ensure that all the relevant inputs from other functions are included in the future demand plans.
- Ensure Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) is established and maintained by partnering with key stakeholders at a local and global level.
- Monthly reporting on key business activities in the area of supply chain.
- Understand the root cause of the deviations and work to put in place corrective actions.
- Control local inventory stocking levels, to achieve management objectives for service levels, backorder incidence/duration and inventory turnover.
- Identifies and leads efforts to improve inventory turns on finished goods and minimize preventable losses due to excess supply and obsolescence
- Manage, connect & collaborate with third parties logistic provider/distributor to ensure a high service level to customers
- Support launch management activities from demand and supply perspective to ensure that launch dates are met according to plans
- Develop and deliver customer collaboration initiatives to improve customer service
- Lead and mentor local supply/demand team
- Ensure proper master data maintenance and foster a culture of ensuring appropriate internal controls and governance in place with clear audit trial.
- Support finance in the budget preparations for supply chain and for local freight & distribution costs.
- 5+ years' experience in Demand & Supply Planning
- People Management leading and developing teams is essential
- Logistics management within the Pharmaceutical Industry is an advantage
- Certified Good Distribution Practice & Demand Planning preferred
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300