- BBBH788078 Aug 17, 2021 Competitive
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join a large pharmaceutical company in Dublin on a 12 month contract.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join a large pharmaceutical company in Dublin.
The Supply Chain manager will accurately forecast, plan & schedule their products ensuring that optimal supply inventory levels are in place to meet demand requirements whilst minimizing scrap risk and optimising and improving reliability, responsiveness and stability of supply.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage medium term and long-term capacity planning activities and ensure appropriate communication/escalation to critical resource owners
- Proactively assess inventory positions (IDP/LDP/FDP/Materials) and execute plans to drive to the targets
- Manage towards a stable Supply Plan and identify root causes and corrective actions in case of deviations
- Ensure timely completion of the Planning cycles
- Work closely with the Global Supply Chain lead to ensure market supply
- Work closely with NPI (New Product Introduction) team to manage new product introductions
- Manage product specific Life cycle management change controls
- Review and update relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and ensure SOP compliance
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives using problem solving techniques (Operational Excellence, 6σ, LEAN)
- Monitor KPI's and define corrective and preventive actions
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain or equivalent with 6+ years supply chain planning experience
- SAP ECC Planning and Rapid Response Experience essential
- End to End Supply Chain Planning Experience and Knowledge
- Advanced experience and capability with Excel, Word, and MS Project
- Master's Degree or APICS certification desirable
- Working knowledge of regulatory and pharmaceutical processes an advantage
- Ability to conduct effective root cause analysis
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353 21 2300 300