Strategy and Regulatory Affairs Manager
- BBBH781057 May 04, 2021 Competitive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance and Regulatory Affairs Manager, for a well known organisation in Dublin.
- Represent Renewable Energy & Company with external regulatory stakeholders in the development of the Renewable Energy business and the implementation of its strategy.
- Ensure that the Renewable Energy Business unit is actively involved in and influences the formulation of renewable energy policy and development of regulatory processes and controls that facilitate renewable energy deployment in the Irish market. Leading the response to key policy and regulatory consultations will be a key focus;
- As a key member of the wider Management team, proactively use the Performance Management process as a means to support resource planning within your team and the wider organisation;
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team's objectives.
- BSc Degree in engineering or related technical discipline;
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role;
- Significant experience in the Energy sector and regulation;
- Familiar with national and European regulatory frameworks in the Energy sector;
- An understanding of the technical and commercials of the renewable energy business;
- Excellent communication skills are essential for the role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321555