- BBBH772978 Jan 08, 2021 Competitive
A leading tech giant with offices in Dublin are currently hiring for a Strategic Partner Manager with French to join there team.
This tema partner with a wide range of online publishers and developers on how to grow and develop their businesses through the companies monetization solutions.
Working with one of the largest markets in EMEA, you will have a role that is full of variety, giving you high exposure to key players in the industry and full responsibility for the growth of the French market.
You will be responsible for driving our business forward by promoting the full suite of publisher and developer products.
Your key focus will be to consult the clients on the right product mix to accelerate monetization and help grow their business.
As one of the owners of the market, you will organize and execute on Partner events, build new partnerships with key online publishers in your region and develop innovative new ways to help partners grow their advertising earnings with this company. You'll also be responsible for building the strategy for your market.
- Build and maintain trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
- Find new publishing partners to grow the business.
- Add value to our partners' business by proposing the optimal monetization solution.
- Provide creative ways for partners to improve their business with the companies monetization solution.
- Cross-promote new products or features that will have a positive impact on partner investments.
- Experience in publisher yield management, ad operations and/or sales/account management.
- Degree Qualified
- Fluent in English & French
- Knowledge of and a keen interest in online display and mobile advertising.
- Detail-oriented and analytical with the ability to prioritize, plan and organize sales activity.
- Analytical, strategic-thinking with strong problem-solving skills and local market knowledge.
- Comfortable operating at C-Level with clients as well as taking a hands-on role in executing against strategic plans.
- The ability to apply a macro level view and to derive strategies to accelerate the companies success in your local market
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Sales & Marketing Recruitment
021 2300 300