Senior Vice President - Treasury
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH771927 Dec 14, 2020 €120k+
Key Senior Management position with a leading Financial Services Firm in Dublin where the successful candidate will manage the governance of funding, investing and analytics of the balance sheet
- Manage the liquidity and interest rate risk, the capital/legal entity structure and capital planning.
- Manage and look to improve the global firms liquidity risk policy and standards
- Establish the framework for sizing liquidity requirements
- Establish targets in order to achieve liquidity, balance sheet and capital return metrics
- Monitor the liquidity, interest rate risk and balance sheet limits.
- Manage the limits which allows for business growth
- Manage regulators, senior management and internal committee expectations
- Prior Corporate Treasury, Markets Treasury and /or Finance experience
- Previous Senior Management Business Partnering Experience
- Strong knowledge of capital market, transaction services and securities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Leader - Accounting & Finance
+353 (1) 6324642