- Jan 19, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Supply Planner. This is a permanent role based in Dublin with hybrid working options
This Senior Supply Planner will manage the supply chain activities end-to-end and will be responsible for creating short- and long-term forecasts, play an active part in new product introductions and will work to optimise supply processes.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop cross site relationships and communication with Suppliers, Demand Planning, Sales, and Distribution
- Manage and proactively communicate supply status and critical supply chain metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analytical analysis, recognize issues, develop plan for resolution, and implement and / or influence the support of key partners to aid implementation.
- Create long-term capacity and volume plans
- Monitor site/supply performance against KPIs.
- Identify and understand trends in performance & identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide the data to support the Global Supply reviews and follow up on actions
- Provide a monthly Master Production Plan (MPS)
- Challenge production constraints to optimize the plans
- Advise on and maintain key planning parameters to optimize the supply chain performance.
- Liaise with the Demand Planners to ensure an efficient flow of information between sites.
- 4+ years' supply chain experience with a knowledge of Supply Planning and other aspects of including Master Scheduling, Forecasting, Demand Planning and S&OP.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required
- Experience with ERP systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.