Senior Operations Analyst (Life)
- BBBH788970 Jul 29, 2021 Competitive
Senior Operations Analyst | Permanent | Dublin An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Operations Analyst to join a growing Insurance company based in Dublin City Centre.
This position provides great exposure to senior management and is an essential role supporting the ongoing management of the operations team to ensure the effective delivery of customer experience programmes
The company focuses on protection product lines, guaranteed savings, and annuity. They are growing at an exponential rate and are keen to get experienced professionals on board.
- Efficient Management of multiple business portfolios while working closely with the operations manager.
- Policy administration management through outsourced service providers.
- Ownership of inhouse governance and outsourced operations activity while supporting assurance activities and service reviews.
- Portfolio reporting and Analysis
- Raising any incident's to the relevant manager and ensuring the necessary steps are taken to resolve same in a timely manner
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver the business objectives.
- Provide on-going support to implement transformation projects
- Business Analysis, MI and administrative support
- Complaint handling
- Ensure the support of OSP's for complex queries across all life insurance products.
- Constantly looking to improve processes
- Minimum 5 years operations management experience in financial services ideally gained within the Life and pensions industry.
- Previous exposure to operations management for unit linked investments and variable annuities
- QFA - Qualified Financial Advisor - Required
- Team player with experience working in a Cooperative team in a fast paced environment
- Team Lead experience with outsourced operations preferable
- Previous experience with operational change would be an advantage
- Knowledge of wider industry an advantage
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively and under pressure with a willingness to work both on strategic plans and operational activities simultaneously in a growing organisation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4485601