- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954913
- Jan 26, 2024
- €90k - €120k
Our client is a leader in the M&E space in regards to Pharma and Commercial fitouts with Data Centre construction another area of expertise.
Over the past 20 Years, our client has become a leading provider of Mechanical and Electrical services within the commercial and industrial sectors, both in Ireland and Europe alike. Having established themselves as a key partner in the installation of M&E systems across a multitude of sectors that includes renewables, pharma, data centres and commercial fit outs we are looking to find a QS that can contribute to their growing team.
- Full evaluation and interpretation of project contract documentation.
- Planning and examining supplier and sub-contractor enquiries.
- Providing precise, competitive and cost-effective valuations in a timely manner.
- Preparation and distributing of contract documents to our supply chain.
- Examining change in our scope of work and completion of pricing variations.
- Preparing and agreeing Monthly progress claims.
- Maintenance of accurate records of claims prepared, certificates issued and of retentions involved.
- Commercial and contractual control of sub-contractor accounts.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly commercial project reports
- Provide Information and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management.
- Management and forecasting of project cash flow
- All other duties associated with this role.
Requirements and Skills:
- Knowledge of commercial management within construction.
- 10 years' electrical experience in a QS role.
- A comprehensive understanding of work contracts.
- Able to negotiate with clients on a professional level.
- Proficient with full Microsoft package inclusive of Excel, MS Teams and MS Projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A working knowledge of Electrical Tenders would be a distinctive advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.