Senior Investment Analyst
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH782141 May 12, 2021 Competitive
A leading Investment Manager is looking for a Senior Investment Analyst with a background in Private Equity/Corporate Finance to join their team on a contract basis
This dynamic position with a leading Investment Manager offers the chance to work with Portfolio Managers & Directors on the full range of the organisations investment management activities.
- Providing support on all aspects in both the development and execution of transactions
- Strong Financial modelling skills required including review and building financial projections
- Responsible for the creation of detailed investment papers describing and analysing the key features of companies/ transactions
- Contributes to investment strategy analysis, markets and economic analysis by carrying out analyses and research as required
- Conducts company and industry research as required
- Conducts financial statement analysis and the preparation of valuations
- Work collaboratively with clients, co-investors, partners, service providers and other intermediaries to create new opportunities and define innovative new proposals
- Project management of deal execution.
- High level problem solving and financial analytical skill
- Experience in private equity, venture capital, corporate finance, or similar environment
- Strong proven commercial acumen and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excel modelling skills
- A team player capable of managing a number of stakeholders in a professional manner.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
353 (0) 1 4321556