Senior HR Business Partner
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH772765 Jan 06, 2021 Competitive
Fantastic opportunity for a resourceful and experienced HR professional to join an organisation that is going through a time of great change.
This is a well-rounded standalone Senior role where you will work closely with Senior Management to help roll out organisational change programmes whilst overseeing and driving the overall HR agenda for all Irish sites.
Snapshot of the role:
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Human Resources function
- Undertake project work in line with the HR People Strategy
- Work closely with the wider Human Resources team, in particular build effective relationships with the Learning & Development Partners and Competence and Development Partners.
- Act as a role model for embedding the business values
- Work closely with HR Operations team in other territories to ensure an efficient operational service in respect of onboarding and during the employee lifecycle
- Oversee all employee relation initiatives within the region where appropriate
- Support on the employee relations aspects of proposed changes to the business structure within the region
- Advise and support employees and managers within the region on HR matters to ensure their effective management. Issues may include investigations, grievances, disciplinaries and performance management
- Management of sickness absence within the region
- Provide advice and facilitate all family friendly initiatives e.g., maternity leave, shared parental leave and parental leave.
- Manage all flexible working requests in a timely manner
- Facilitation and management of the Annual Employee Survey
- Continuously review listening strategies and suggest improvements
- Work with Engagement Partners to ensure engagement strategy is embedded at a local level
- Support on projects relating to feedback from the annual survey
Health and Wellbeing
- Support Wellbeing Champions across the business
- Be trained as a mental health first aider
- Actively promote and engage with the Wellbeing strategy
Organisational Change and Design
- Working closely with the business to manage organisational restructures
- Advising the business on effective organisational design
- Supporting the people aspects of location opening & closure
- Supporting the people aspects of business acquisitions and disposals
If you are interested in this position please don't hesitate to apply online today or contact me directly for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Manager | HR & Office Support
353 (1) 6324643